AFFILIATE BROKER – JILL BERNHARDT
931-265-0103 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookeville is my home—I was raised here from a young age. After graduating from TTU with a degree in Marketing, like many graduates, I was unsure what I wanted to do. As the daughter of a Contractor and a Real Estate Broker, I watched this area develop and change; I had seen homes built, sold, and subdivisions grow. So, I decided to follow in my mother’s footsteps and become a Realtor® and I’m glad I did. I enjoy working with people and find such satisfaction in knowing I have helped someone buy their first home or sell their home.
I started Real Estate in April 2002. For many years, I worked as an Affiliate Broker at a local real estate company in Cookeville, TN and this experience proved to be a great asset in helping to start our new en-devour in the real estate business. Now I have the pleasure of working with my mother, Brenda Gaw and our incredible team. We look forward to working with you to meet your needs—whether you are buying or selling your home, looking for commercial property or acreage.
– Tennessee Association of Realtors® Member since 2002
– Cookeville Area Multiple Listing Service Member since 2002
– Putnam County Chamber of Commerce Member
– Tennessee Technological University Graduate with a B.S. in Marketing 2000
– Leadership Putnam Class of 2003
– Upper Cumberland Association of Realtors Secretary/Treasurer 2003
– UCAR Horizon Award Winner 2003
– Million Dollar Producer since 2002
– Cityscape Board of Directors, serving on Design Committee
– Women’s Council of Realtors (Sectretary 2005, Vice-President of Membership 2006)
– Graduate Realtor Institute 2006
640 North Dixie Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38501
P.O. Box 1189
Cookeville, TN 38503
8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon. thru Fri.)