BROKER – BRENDA GAW
931-526-3700 / email@example.com
Born and raised in Monterey, educated in Putnam County, my roots are here! After living in Kentucky and in Nashville, my family returned to Cookeville in 1981. My professional career in real estate began in early 1986. Today, I am Owner and Principal Broker of Real Estate Professionals of Tennessee Inc. located at 640 North Dixie Avenue and it is my goal, actually our TEAM goal, to have client satisfaction. I have learned that listening to buyers and sellers always helps to give the best possible service to them. I enjoy families and have developed many friendships by helping them find their largest investment–a new home.
My husband, Jerry, is a Developer and General Contractor in Cookeville. Our daughters, Jennifer Fertig and Jill Bernhardt, grew up and attended school in Cookeville. At this time, Jennifer lives in Kansas and Jill lives in Cookeville. Our five grandchildren are the blessings and “love of our life”.
Work Hard! Play Hard! Jerry and I enjoy traveling, sightseeing, and golf. We do enjoy friendships and like to entertain at home.
– Real Estate Professional since 1986
– Licensed with Tennessee Real Estate Commission
– National Association of Realtors ®
– Tennessee Association of Realtors ®
– Upper Cumberland Board of Realtors ®
– Certified Residential Specialist
– Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
– Specializing in neighborhoods and NEW homes
– Chamber of Commerce
– Cookeville First Baptist Church – Active member since 1981
– City Scape – Former Board member (1997-2002)
– Habitat for Humanity – Former Board member (2003-2006)
640 North Dixie Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38501
P.O. Box 1189
Cookeville, TN 38503
8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon. thru Fri.)